Laughing heals – so we’ve gathered the funniest moments since we started the podcast three years ago, to bring you an episode that will make you laugh out loud. If you’ve not checked these episodes out yet, make sure you do!
What you’ll learn in Episode 237:
- How to set goals you’ll stick to
- What it means to focus
- What eating a sirloin does to your arteries and your gut
- The BEST way to begin your new year (and it’s not setting resolutions)
- How you can change someone’s life
- The daily habit that will make your brain 11 years younger
- Leslie’s ultimate smoothie recipe
- The sign of a healthy well-balanced body
- One move that will improve your health and mood
Our favorite moments:
@6:11 Big and bold? Who cares!
@8:55 It’s a little nutty
@15:45 It’s a miracle!
@19:02 Your gut is screwed up, baby
@23:28 Mind equals blown!
@29:52 Crazy woowoo
@41:25 A little more hip action
@50:35 I cannot believe I didn’t do this sooner
Did you stop shaving your armpits?
Sage & Anna-Blanca
Are you leaking Jing?
Let’s get to the wine!
John Lee Dumas
Are your goals smart?
Dr. Joel Kahn
Get out of your body’s way and let it heal.
New Year’s episode with Jay, Joy and Sophie
Rampage of gratitude!
Shamanic talk, green juice and foreplay.
What does the world need right now?
Have you seen Jesus’s abs?
Leafy green sexiness.
Juice cleanse or smoothie cleanse?
Dr. Stephen Cabral
What’s the sign of a healthy balanced body?
Take the risk for your passion.
Improve health, happiness and sexiness with this one move.
Things are getting hot in the studio.
Self-love or self-ok?
Type A personality and yoga.
The power of rituals – or is it karaoke?
Best karaoke moments EVER.
Available anywhere you listen to podcasts!
And so many more!