Sage and AnnaBlanca, the gorgeous chocolatiers behind Addictive Wellness, are back to tell us all about their new elixir blends that supercharge your health from the inside out. With their belief that everyone should be able to enjoy organic food, made from ingredients that heal and energize, the couple infuses every piece of their heirloom artisanal, raw chocolate with their love for each other, nature, and passion for superfoods. They’ve created elixirs with the same love and passion for health. Listen now!
Those who have tried Chinese medicine know that herbal tonic blends tend to taste really awful and bitter! Sage and AnnaBlanca knew that if they wanted to share their love of tonic herbs, they had to make them taste good. Their superfood elixirs are free of gluten, sugar, GMOs, nuts, dairy, and soy and most importantly… delicious! Mixed with almond milk, they taste like they shouldn’t be good for you! These elixirs are super clean, pure, don’t spike your blood sugar and are mixed with powerful Chinese herbs like cordyceps, lion’s mane, and astralagus to support vital energy.
Addictive Wellness’ Tips for Longevity
AnnaBlanca and Sage base their health routine on the Chinese Three Treasure System: Jing, Chi and Shen. Think of it as a candle. The Jing is the wax and wick of the candle — the building blocks, the Chi is the flame — the active part, and the Shen is the purpose — your higher spirit, the light in your eyes, how positively and beautifully you can affect the world and others. The stronger and healthier you are, the more positive impact you can have on the world. How do you get there?
Here are Addictive Wellness’ tips:
- Support your Jing, the energy reserve you’re born with (your core kidney adrenal energy) by:
- Including herbs that support your Jing, like he-shou-wu and cordyceps.
- Removing sugar from your diet. Sugar breaks down collagen in your skin and ages your cells on a molecular level.
- Increasing your intake of healthy fats.
- Identifying where you’re leaking Jing: crazy lifestyle, stress, partying, processed foods, drugs, not getting enough sleep, etc.
- Increasing your intake of healthy fats.
- Protecting your skin! AnnaBlanca’s secret sunscreen solution is Astaxanthin algae extract which helps your skin withstand the sun from within.
As you build up your Jing, your Chi gets stronger, and your Shen—your light and inner spirit—shines brighter. This means you won’t just feel healthier and more alive, you’ll also be able to have a more positive impact on the world around you.
In Episode 133, discover the beautiful story of how Anna Blanca and Sage met and created their range of tonic and elixir raw chocolates. These are amazing stocking stuffers, too. Check out the discount code in our Holiday Gift Guide!
The Food Heals Nation Holiday Gift Guide is Live!
Don’t forget, our holiday gift guide is LIVE and you can download it now for free! We scoured the web, asked our guests and begged for discounts to bring you this beautiful resource packed with our favorite natural products from brands we truly believe in. Check out some awesome savings on products that will make you feel & look fabulous, plus make gorgeous, healthy holiday gifts, like:
- 20% off Global Healing Center’s Anti-aging skincare & supplements
- 20% off GUNAS New York Luxury Vegan Handbags
- 20% off Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant
- 20% off Fit From Food tanks & tees
- 20% off Organify Superfood Powders
- 20% off Suzy’s CBD Fountain CBD lotions, balms, tinctures… email email@example.com for orders
- 10% off Eco-Friendly Coconut Bowls
- 10% off Addictive Wellness superfood elixirs & organic chocolate
- And MORE!
Use the coupon code foodheals to get your holiday savings on now!
PLUS for another great way to get discounts on your favorite online shops, download this browser extension that searches the web to bring you the best codes: (Allison swears by this!) Check out FoodHealsNation.com/discounts!
UPCOMING EVENTS 2018 – Conference Discount codes!
Releasing What Weighs You Down Workshop on January 12-14. Allison will be talking at JJ Flizanes’s wellness event alongside other great guests like Lisa Thomas of Beyond Cellular Healing. Go to www.foodhealsnation.com/januaryevent for more details. This is a three-day event with tasty, healthy food and amazing speakers who will help you release what is weighing you down, and live the healthy life of your dreams. Coupon code 10OFF will get you 10% off!
We’ll also be live at Podfest MultiMedia Expo with Katie Krimitsos on February 8-11 in Orlando. This is THE event for podcasters, digital influencers and change makers who want to grow their brand, reach a wider audience and maximize their income. If you’re thinking of starting a podcast, you can’t afford to miss this! Buy your tickets here and get $20 off with coupon code BWR.
What you’ll learn in Episode 182:
- A great herb to boost beauty
- How to boost your vital energy
- The three types of energy in your body
- The quickest way to leak your Jing
- Why and how sugar ages you
- The best nutrient combination to rebuild your body
- Why your genes are NOT your destiny
- The best stem cell stimulators
- The powerful anti-aging properties of spirulina
- The difference between spirulina and chlorella
- Best natural ways to chelate heavy metals from your body
- The highest source of vegan protein
- How to really taste and savor chocolate
- How to use herbs to support your Yin and Yang
- The flower to add to your diet to slow down the aging process
- Addictive Wellness secrets to natural sun screen
- The many roles of hormones for your body and immune system
- The scary truth about sunscreen and cancer – and a safe, natural solution
Our favorite moments:
@23:23 Best compliment I ever had!
@26:42 Alcohol is what?
@36:23 Totally high from the chocolate aroma.
@39:45 Chocolate foreplay?
@47:50 Great herbs for sexy time.
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!