Entrepreneur and vegetarian chef Stephanie Goldfinger discusses organic cooking, vegetarian traveling, teaching, dating and more! She also shares her top five must-haves in the kitchen and how to get kids to eat their veggies! This sexy, savvy chef will have you and your loved ones salivating for kale!
Stephanie Goldfinger is the owner of Cooking for Luv, where she cooks up vegetarian food to please even the most carnivorous of appetites. She teaches private and corporate cooking classes for anyone from raw vegans to meat-eaters, cooks up a storm as a personal chef, develops original meat-free recipes, and works on-camera for healthy-living food brands – all with the goal of making plant-based food more accessible and delicious for all.
In her interview Stephanie delves deep into the topics of creating a job out of her passion for vegetarian food and cooking, creative ways to get kids to eat their veggies (Cauliflower popcorn, anyone?), and the kitchen items she just can’t live without!
A snippet from Stephanie’s web site, Cooking For Luv:
…When you cook for someone – when you take the time to plan a menu, shop for ingredients, prepare recipes, set a table & a mood, put your heart, time and energy into something that expresses passion, beauty, tasty delight- you are giving the person you are feeding one of the utmost expressions of how much you care. Whatever your goal is for the person/date (and I know, there are many paths), you WILL impress them with the meal we serve…
Our Favorite Moments:
@ 04:06 “I set out to prove everyone wrong and I did!”
@ 05:52 How Stephanie turned her passion for food into a profitable business
@ 18:28 How Stephanie takes care of meal planning for a family with a vegan dad, a omnivore mom and vegetarian kids who don’t like vegetables!
@ 23:44 Stephanie’s top five must-have staples in the kitchen
@ 29:20 Why it is actually healthy to have salt and how much better your food can taste!
@ 33:32 Secrets to get kids to eat their veggies and beg for more!
@ 43:33 Shake, shake, shake! Stephanie shares her sexy lemon vinaigrette recipe.
Food Heals Swag Bag Giveaway:
Did you hear about our contest? Of course you did! We’re giving away 10 Swag Bags full of our favorite health & beauty products: all organic, all vegan, and all healthy. Would you expect anything less? Each bag has over $300 worth of awesomeness. To enter, subscribe, rate, and review the Food Heals Podcast on iTunes. Then, send us a screenshot of your accomplishment to email@example.com; or, tweet us; or post to our Facebook page. And you may as well follow us and like us while you’re at it!
(Click to Tweet!)
- EcoVeganGal– EcoVeganGal’s new book, “Healthy, Organic Vegan on a Budget” is a complete resource that will teach you how to eat well without breaking the bank. This comprehensive guide walks you through strategies for the grocery store, your kitchen restaurants and your bank. Use the discount foodheals and get a free ebook when you purchase a “Food is My Healthcare” t-shirt!
- Global Healing Center – Global Healing Center is the premier source for organic living and natural health. They offer a wide variety of high quality, green living lifestyle products to help you maintain a clean body and live a healthy lifestyle. Their mission to bring back good health, positive thinking, happiness, and love. They want to help their clients and customers help themselves and realize their body has self-healing mechanisms. Use the coupon code foodheals for 20% off your purchase of any GHC product such as Parfait Visage moisturizer, OxyPowder Colon Cleansers, Aquaspirit facial spray and more!
Selected Links from the Show:
- Stephanie’s website, Cooking For Luv
- Stephanie’s new, exciting venture, Stage & Table
- Follow Stephanie on Twitter
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook
- Follow Stephanie on Instagram
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
Follow the Food Heals Podcast on Twitter
Follow the Food Heals Podcast on Instagram
Like the Food Heals Podcast on Facebook
Subscribe to the Food Heals Podcast on iTunes
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!