When it comes to transforming your life, you’ve got to start from within. So, we’ve asked three successful entrepreneurs to share their top tips for banishing any limiting beliefs in your life, and stepping into your dream life.
Lisa Thomas – a transformational energy healer, Lisa empowers her clients to reach their full potential by removing inherited emotional blocks. One of the blocks many of us carry? Money. How many times have we heard “Money doesn’t grow on trees” or “You can’t be spiritual and prosperous” or “There is never enough”? Of course this impacts how we view money, and our own prosperity.
How can we transform our money mindset and instead manifest from a place of gratitude?
Inherited money beliefs are huge, and they’re based around scarcity (not being enough to go around). The antidote? Gratitude.
So, how do you tap into that?
- Start small. “I am grateful that I’m alive.” Or that you have a bed, that the sun is out, that you have a roof over your head.
- Make sure you speak it out loud. When you speak it, it sends it out into the universe. And when you give gratitude, it comes back.
- Give gratitude for what you know is coming – your high-vibe clients, your perfect home, your ideal partner…
- What if a negative belief creeps in? That’s fear. It’s time for stronger statements like “My life is getting better, whether I believe it or not.”
- Check out Episode 215 for the full episode, where Lisa talks to Alli and vegan entrepreneur Whitney Lauritsen about releasing inherited emotional blocks and manifesting all you desire.
Lisa is here for you. Go to www.FoodHealsNation.com/Lisa to see her special offer for Food Heals listeners.
Check out Lisa’s FREE money clearing gift: Releasing Inherited Money Blocks audio meditation – go to www.lisathomas.com to get it.
James Whittaker is the author of the best-selling personal finance and motivation books The Beginner’s Guide to Wealth, and Think and Grow Rich – The Legacy. He’s also co-produced the film Think and Grow Rich – The Legacy. His mission is to help people take ownership of their financial, physical and mental health. Check out Episode 205 for his inspirational money story.
How can we all think and grow rich? We need to address our entire life, because money, body, and mind are all linked.
- If you want to have a good relationship at home, you need to be engaged with your finances.
- Write out a goals list (financial goals, health goals, life goals etc.), and get your spouse do to the same – this way you can know what’s important to them now, and in the future, and work together to make it happen.
- Get very clear on what you want. It’s much easier to take the first step if you know your destination. That will spur you on to greater success.
- Keep it simple, and consistent.
- Get out of victim mentality and banish limiting beliefs:
- Look forward instead of focusing on the past.
- Get crystal clear on where you want to be – mentally, physically and financially.
- What is your environment like? Are you hanging out with too many negative people?
- Get comfortable with being out of your comfort zone.
- Try journaling – it helps you start the day with intention, purpose and passion.
Alida McDaniel helps people across the globe tap into pure consciousness and shift the world one thought at the time. If you want to banish those negative beliefs, and create more time in our day for positive action, you need to break out of fear. How? By setting intentions.
- Give yourself permission to be fearless.
- Identify the limiting beliefs that are clouding your judgement and affecting your life from the root – it might be that you think you have no time or no skills – or that you’re afraid of losing people or money or your job.
- Be committed to taking the actions necessary to make your dreams come true. Announce that commitment to the Universe.
- Have 100% faith that you will make it.
- Take ownership for your life so far, be honest with yourself about the actions you’re taking right now and how they have brought you where you are today.
- Decide that you are not going to judge yourself, and choose a different course of action. Create a code of conduct for your new improved life.
And if you want to manifest perfect skin, these two products will help you do just that:
- Organifi Glow – You already know how much I love Organifi’s juices, – but right now? I’m all obsessed with their new product: Organifi Glow. It builds collagen naturally AND it is vegan (and it tastes like raspberry lemonade). It’s packed with nutrients that support and nourish your skin from the inside. Go to organifi.com and get a 20% discount with the coupon code FoodHeals.
- Banish Collagen Booster Kit– Combat the look of fine lines, dark spots and acne scars without any chemicals. This kit contains the Banisher, a micro-needling products that stimulates collagen renewal, and a Vitamin C cream that leaves your skin feeling radiant. Go to banish.com and use the coupon code FoodHealsNation for $10 off your first order.
What you’ll learn in Episode 270:
- How to tap into gratitude
- Why journaling is not enough
- The magic words that dispel fear-based beliefs
- The best places to speak your gratitude
- How to manifest in your car
- The top reasons why you might be getting in your own way
- Do you have fear of success?
- How to tap into your intuition
- Is money ruining your relationships?
- Why anyone can think and grow rich
- The problem with getting too comfortable
- How to create more time
- How to take ownership of your life
Our favorite moments:
@4:36 That’s the key!
@15:13 That’s powerful right there
@20:50 That’s what leads to extraordinary achievement
@44:27 I LOVE this!
Available anywhere you listen to podcasts!
And so many more!