Today’s episode about transforming your money mindset is brought to you by Gabby Bernstein’s Spirit Junkie Masterclass.
One book has created more millionaires than any other in history.
It’s so good, it’s on Oprah Winfrey and Jim Carrey’s reading lists!
Written all the way back in 1937, the groundbreaking book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is a collection of strategies learned from the most powerful businessmen of that time. It’s the original how-to guidebook to financial freedom, and has now been made both into a film and rewritten book for a modern audience.
James Whittaker grew up with an appreciation of what it means to be engaged in personal finance. Because of that, he naturally got into financial planning and spent 10 years in the industry before he finally followed his childhood dream and started his own business. He soon figured out that what he really wanted for himself was to was help people take ownership of their financial, physical and mental health. A “chance” meeting with the film-makers of Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy provided him with the perfect opportunity to do just that by writing the updated version of the original classic. Let’s just say he took advantage of that opportunity.
What does it mean to be rich? It goes beyond how many Ferraris you have parked on the driveway. Having a rich life means experiencing abundance in your health, your relationships, your work, your day-to-day living.
Here are some of James’s tips for experiencing abundance in mind, body, spirit and finances:
- Get clear about what you want: It’s natural to worry about the past, but those feelings are stronger because you’re unsure about the future. Get clear about your perfect life destination and begin taking daily steps to get there (the 5-minute journal is great for this).
- Embrace the struggle: nothing moves when you’re in your comfort zone. When you’re uncomfortable, that’s when great things happen.
- Identify your limiting beliefs and work to eliminate them.
- Think about your environment: Are you hanging around energy vampires?
- Figure out ways to be more effective every day. Can you delegate any tasks? Re-arrange your routine? Keep it simple and consistent.
- Make a positive contribution every day.
- Don’t fall prey to magical thinking: You have to take action.
- Focus on winning the day: live with more intent, more purpose and more passion.
Now imagine you could earn a great living doing what you love, like James Whittaker has. You probably started dismissing that idea as soon as it entered your head. Maybe you think it isn’t spiritual to charge for your services, or you don’t believe it’s realistic to make money following your passion. The problem with that kind of fear is that it blocks your abundance!
My dear friend, #1 New York Times bestselling author Gabby Bernstein, busts those myths in this new free training video — The 3 Major Blocks to Your Abundance and How to Fix Them!
Here’s what you can expect from this free training:
– Gabby’s proven process for making your purpose your profession
– How to earn a great living doing what you love
– The 3 biggest blocks to your abundance — and 3 steps that will totally energize you and transform your money mindset!
Watch the video here!
What you’ll learn in Episode 205:
- What people who (really) succeed have in common
- How to protect yourself from the energy vampires
- Tips to rise above negativity and fear-mongering
- What just $2.83 a day means for your future (we couldn’t believe it!)
- How to break out of your comfort zone
- The dangers of being too comfortable
- A 5-minute practice that will transform your day
- The ONE common habit to give up right now
- Why you don’t need the news in your life
- James’s simple tips for good health
Our favorite moments:
@4:17 We can create what we want to see in the world.
@11:45 What do you really want?
@26:16 Get out of your limiting beliefs.
@31:45 Never go to bed without a plea to your subconscious.
@33:30 Media’s REAL job?
@46:40 Alli’s bedroom confession.
www.Tgrmovie.com (for the film)
The Newsworthy podcast