We’re so happy to welcome Heather Fantin back on the podcast. Heather was a guest for our New Year’s Special episode where she shared her tips on how to step into love. If you’ve not listened to it yet, check it out and discover her inspiring healing story.
Heather is a Spirit Junkie and Spiritual Breakthrough Coach who helps clients heal their relationship with themselves so that they can make lasting positive change and start living their soul’s purpose. She’s the founder of the Soul on Fire Retreat and the Inner Circle Group, where you can get tools and support for your own transformation.
If you’ve been thinking, dreaming or meditating about your perfect life but something is holding you back, it’s time for the Spirit Junkie MasterClass Digital. And we’re excited to announce that enrollment is finally open! Maybe you’re not even sure what you want to do, you just sense something’s not quite right, that there must be “more to life than this.” That is the call to do something different and to follow your passion. That is the call to step into action.
Sure, it can be scary; cathartic times can feel like chaos. Think about the caterpillar. It has to dissolve into a transformational soup before emerging as a beautiful butterfly. In the same way, you have to surrender to the flow of the universe and trust that the transformation will happen and that you will be guided to the right teachers.
Mindset is everything, because your mind creates your experience. When you are in a place of shifting and renewal, when you want to make changes, being in a place of surrender is the most powerful thing you can do. Let go of the conditioning that is holding you back. Here are Heather’s tips to release negative beliefs and step into your authentic power:
- Step 1: Awareness – become clear about what your beliefs are, and where they come from. Journal about them.
- Step 2: Verify – ask yourself “Is it true?” “Who am I when I think this thought?” “Am I willing to see it differently, with love?”
- Step 3: Let go – surrender the belief to the lens of guidance (check out Heather’s guided meditations)
- Step 4: Evidence – create an evidence journal and collect evidence that the opposite is true.
- Step 5: Experience the emotions related to those beliefs, allow the emotions to come up so you can release them.
- Step 6: Forgive others and forgive yourself.
- Step 7: Create a new empowering story.
- Step 8: Make a powerful positive manifestation statement
- Step 9: Daily aligned right action – what step can you take today that will bring you closer to your goals?
What does Heather have to say about the Spirit Junkie Masterclass? Tune into your heart. If you’re questioning whether or not you should do it, there’s a part inside you that knows. And if you’re listening to this Podcast, you are being called to rise up in your own life, find your unique gift and share it with the world. We need more light workers on the planet. The Spirit Junkie Masterclass will guide you through that process.
Come be a part of a community of people who are making an incredible difference in the world. Say yes to the journey, the universe will figure out the how. And this is no ordinary training. It combines hard-core spiritual tools with practical business tools. Want to live a miraculous life? Spirit Junkie Masterclass is for you. So do yourself and the world a favor, and step into your higher calling—because how you show up ripples out into the world. Plus we’re giving away amazing bonuses worth over $1,900 when you enroll by Thursday, June 29th!
What you’ll learn:
- How to listen to your soul’s call
- How to apply spiritual principles to your life
- How to shift out of the victim mentality
- How to fully embrace change
- Heather busts the myth that it’s not ok or spiritual to charge for your work
- How to completely forgive.
- How to stop self-sabotaging your affirmations
- How to trick your brain into positive thinking
- How to create a manifestation statement that will really work
- How to get into the feeling state that manifests your dreams
- How to do a future vision gratitude practice
Our favorite moments:
@16:15 Bigger better faster more
@22:10 How can I serve, what will you have me do?
@24:40 She rides on a crocodile!
@32:50 Trying to hold a beach ball underwater.
Tweet: You’re doing yourself and the world a disservice if you don’t step up to your power
Tweet: You cannot hyper-control your way to your purpose, you have to go with the flow @heatherfantin @FoodHealsNation #SpiritJunkie
Tweet: Holding on to anger is like holding on to a hot coal. Let it go. #spiritjunkie @heatherfantin @foodhealsnation
Tweet: The #universe will always give you guidance. You have to listen and be open @FoodHealsNation #spiritjunkie #foodhealspodcast
Mind Body Being website
Sign up to Heather’s mailing list and you’ll have access to her online meditation library. She’s also doing a 21-day source light activation meditation journey. Join the global tribe meditating every day for 21 days. Go to Facebook Soul On Fire Tribe Group for the details.
Follow the Food Heals Podcast on Twitter
Follow the Food Heals Podcast on Instagram
Like the Food Heals Podcast on Facebook
Subscribe to the Food Heals Podcast on iTunes
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!