In order to be healthy we have to take a WHOLISTIC approach to health. This means looking at our health as a whole and not taking a band-aid approach.
In this episode Allison Melody and John Lee Dumas discuss tools and tactics to hack your health like mindful eating, intermittent fasting, breathwork, exercise, food allergies, fat-burning, blue-light blocking, infrared saunas and so much more.
We’re throwing back to last year where Allison had the honor of being interviewed on Entrepreneurs on Fire by John Lee Dumas. So the format is a little different today because you are going to hear JLD interview Alli on Physical, Emotional, Spiritual & Financial Game-Changing Practices to hack your health.
John is the founder & host of Entrepreneurs On Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs to help YOU on your Entrepreneurial journey! His goal with Entrepreneurs On Fire is to deliver the inspiration and strategies you need to FIRE UP your entrepreneurial journey and create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
To date he has interviewed over 2,000 incredible Entrepreneurs, including Tony Robbins, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss, and many more.
And he’s been a huge mentor to Allison in starting The Food Heals Podcast and creating a business around her passion. He truly practices what he preaches and helps people like Allison and like you create the lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
To date John and Alli have hung out in crazy cool places like Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica and the Grand Cayman islands and at conferences like Podcast Movement and Podfest in Florida, Philly, Chicago and Anaheim.
And, today is the first day of Podcast movement 2019, so Allison and John are down in Orlando soaking up the sun and all the podcast wisdom and later in the week they’ll be singing a little karaoke… so we couldn’t think of a better time to release this episode.
GLOBAL HEALING CENTER IS BACK!
It’s time to talk about one of my favorite supplement brands. You know how much we love their product, such as the Vegan B12 (which I take everyday). Their probiotics? Also amazing! There’s nothing in their lineup that I wouldn’t try. Why? Because I always know I can trust the source. They also have a great mission, empowering millions of people with health education and supplements that go above and beyond organic.
It’s all available to you right now at GlobalHealingCenter.com. Use the coupon code foodheals17 to get 20% off your order.
What you’ll learn in Episode 274:
- How your blood type helps determine the perfect diet for you
- How to burn fat easily and effortlessly every day
- A magical breathing technique that will get you to a place of ultimate peace
- What you can do for 19 minutes a day to reduce the risk of heart attacks by over 60%
- The truth about detoxification and intermittent fasting
- How to bio-hack your health for next-level results
- An easy digital detox that anyone can do
- How Blue-light blockers can contribute to the best sleep of your life
3 Takeaways From Today’s Show
1) You are not going to win at a high level unless you’ve really got a well-rounded balance mentality.
2) Food does heal. You just have to be intentional and focused on the stuff that you put into your mouth and the food that is going into your body. That’s the game-changer.
3) Try one thing at a time. See what works. If it really makes you feel better, you’re probably going to keep doing it. If it doesn’t, just forget about it. You can’t do everything.
Available anywhere you listen to podcasts!
And so many more!