Welcome to our special Halloween episode! Join wellness-preneurs Eco-Vegan Gal, Whitney Lauritsen, Eaternity’s, Jason Wrobel, and I Vegan You’s, Nicole Derseweh, as they share their experiences of the supernatural! Listen now!
We spent last Halloween together and Nicole rocked the make-up brushes to make us all look totally dope!
We’re fascinated by the paranormal and the unexplainable. This is the perfect time of year to ask what you believe in. Do we really know who we are, where we came from? Do you believe in spirits, in aliens? We do! Quantum physics show that our brains can only detect a very small fraction of the reality that is available. This reality isn’t the only reality, and these bodies aren’t the only manifestation of our souls.
Each of our Wellness Warriors has had real experiences with spirits and beings from other dimensions. Jason once woke up to find himself pinned to the couch by invisible forces. Nicole captured a dark energy on camera. Whitney accessed the spirit world in her sleep. Allison connected with loved ones on the other side. There’s definitely something bigger than us, and there’s no better time to share these stories than Halloween!
What you’ll learn in Episode 176:
- Wellness Warrior best and worst Halloween costumes
- The best place to go in LA for Halloween
- Jason’s weird and creepy ghost story
- Nicole’s surreal goblin story
- How one Wellness Warrior’s obsession with the Statue of Liberty backfired
- Whitney’s sleep-walking spiritual experiences
- Ali’s connection with dark spirits and those who have passed on
- Why you should never play a Ouija board
- Nicole’s premonition dream about Brad Pitt
Our favorite moments:
@1:34 Extra tight hugs
@3:40 Highly inappropriate outfit
@7:22 Making a political statement
@12:03 I believe in aliens
@13:44 I’m getting goosebumps
@16:35 You haven’t been probed?
@22:20 What game did Nicole always refuse to play?
And if you loved this series and want to delve deeper into wellness, then check out our Wellness Warrior Training Videos. We’ve each created a course that will teach you how to up-level your health, mind, body & spirit:
- Wellness 101: How to eat healthy organic and vegan on a budget with Eco-Vegan Gal Whitney Lauritsen
- Eaternity: How to heal your mind body and spirit and live to 100 with Jason Wrobel
- Morning Wellness: AM elixirs to fuel your day and heal you from the inside out with Nicole Derseweh
- Alternative medicine awakening: How to transform your routine for wellness and weight loss with Allison Melody
These bundles are only available at the lower price until November 1st, so make sure you sign up! And, if you sign up before November 1st, you’ll receive these amazing wellness bonuses:
- Whitney’s e-book Healthy Organic Vegan on a Budget
- 3 months’ access to the Food Heals VIP Club
- Jason Wrobel’s 5-month program My Healthy Hustle (which includes a coaching call with Jason!)
Go to www.foodhealsnation.com/wellness for more information!
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!