Is fear of not knowing how to begin keeping you from diving into your passion and building your dream business? Then get ready to be inspired by Michael’s story! He and his wife Victoria began their working life as London-based lawyers. But sitting at a desk for 12 hours a day, grabbing fast food on the go and binging on their favorite comfort food (ice cream, of course) wasn’t their dream.
Pounds were piling on and the stress of the job was really getting to them. They wanted to start a business but didn’t know how. One day, Victoria made a healthy, vegan strawberry and mango frozen dessert. It was the lightbulb moment: why not make delicious healthy desserts that are big on flavor, with simple, natural ingredients? Frozen Fruit Co was born! Listen now!
They started making their healthy, vegan frozen fruit concoctions in their kitchen, giving it to friends and small local delis. This slowly expanded to supplying more shops and supermarkets; but that wasn’t the dream. Even though they’d never been to America before, what they really wanted was to take their delicious desserts to sunny Los Angeles. It was a journey fraught with delays, challenges and scary moments. But they were committed to their dream and decided to take the risk. Their Santa Monica store has now been open a year and they’re planning to open another store in 2018—proof you can do anything you set your mind to, no matter where you start from.
So check out their store in Santa Monica and treat yourself to a gorgeous guilt-free fruit dessert—free from gluten, refined sugar, GMOs, and artificial ingredients, and packed with all the nutritious goodness of fruit, Frozen Fruit Co will satisfy your sweet tooth and nourish your body! We tried them and OMG! Fruity heaven!
Discover how Michael went from being a high-powered attorney to becoming a vegan frozen fruit expert, how he started a business without any prior experience, and his tips for being a successful entrepreneur.
Michael’s tips for male entrepreneurs:
- Don’t fall into the stigma of the hardcore, suited and booted, Ferrari-driving stereotype – don’t be afraid to be in touch with your softer side!
- Focus on relationships and connect with your customer base.
- Be in touch with yourself and share your story.
- Focus on value rather than money.
What you’ll learn:
- The difference between having a boss and having a client
- What it means to be a successful entrepreneur
- Why a super team is the key to success
- The difference between sorbet and fruit swirls
- Why fruit sugar isn’t like table sugar
- How to make your own super healthy, super delicious frozen dessert
- Why the calories-in-calories-out model just doesn’t work
- Why to avoid agave
- How long it takes to reset your body to health
Our favorite moments:
@14:49 It can’t be done!
@15:22 I’m getting that happy feeling
@19:00 Better than a Wendy’s frosty
@25:30 Divine inspiration
@42:41 Chaos in the streets!
@43:01 Fruit flying in the air
Plus, we have two special announcements:
Enrollment for Creative Wellth is open:
If you are an entrepreneur and want to take your wellness business to the next level, then don’t miss Eco-Vegan Gal Whitney Lauritsen’s Creative Wellth Course!
Over 2 weeks you’ll get everything you need to set up your business, break blocks to abundance and start earning for doing what you love. When you sign up, you won’t just get access to this course, you’ll also get two fabulous bonuses from us:
- 3 months’ access to the Food Heals VIP Club with never-before-heard podcast episodes
- 3 Manifestation Meditations that will help you release your fears and step fully into your power
You’ll release anxiety and find peace, attract abundance into your life and find divine inspiration. Everything you need to dive into your wellness business!
Join us in August and Save $50 on Podcast Movement:
And, if you’ve ever dreamed of starting a podcast you don’t want to miss Podcast Movement which comes to Anaheim, California on August 22nd to 25th. Everything you will ever need to know about how to set up a podcast, grow your audience and make an impact in the podcast world.
We’ll be there and we want you to join us! You can get $50 off your ticket with the coupon code FoodHeals.
Allison is now doing three talks at Podcast Movement!
– On Tuesday, Aug. 22nd Allison will be speaking at the Fame and Profit Lab on unique ways to monetize your podcast.
– On Wednesday, Aug. 23rd Allison will be a panelist on a panel entitled, Go Beyond the Ears & Downloads. Getting to Know YOUR Podcast Audience speaking about how to stay focused on pleasing your audience and growing your business with podcasting.
– And Allison will be speaking at Podcast Movement Digital and her virtual course is on Marketing & Monetization Success Strategies. When you sign up using our code, foodheals we’ll give you early access to the digital talk!
By the way we are not affiliates to Podcast Movement, we just really believe in this movement and want to spread the love! See you there!
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!