We want to answer some of our listener questions in this episode!
Our first question is from Laura, who wants to know which entrepreneurs we follow.
Here are some of our top favorites:
- Tim Ferris. We love his books The Four Hour Work Week and The Four Hour Body.
- We also love Tony Robbins. Everything he does is NEXT LEVEL!
- Marie Forleo – check out her YouTube channel MarieTV.
- Kris Carr who is all about health and wellness and healed herself from cancer.
- Gabrielle Bernstein. The Universe Has Your Back is a phenomenal book, as is Spirit Junkie.
- Pat Flynn and John Lee Dumas are great podcasters to check out to learn about entrepreneurship, building a business and even starting your own podcast!
- Gary Vaynerchuk is the male version of Allison. (No she’s not on speed;)
- And of course, you must check out Marianne Williamson. We’re a bit obsessed with Sister Giant.
Megan wants to know juicer recommendations?
We have to refer you to Joe Cross’s website for the best juicers, he’s the expert. You can also take a look at BlenderBabes for the best blenders – she tests every one to bring you the best blender reviews.
And finally, do we like guided meditations?
Absolutely!! You really want to check out Sarah Clark’s guided fertility meditation. Highly recommended to help you manifest whatever you want. We love it!
Sarah was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure at 28. She was told she would never have her own children. She went straight to the fertility clinic, and put her name on a list for a donor egg. She was lucky enough to conceive, and now has two beautiful children.
But her health got worse: sinusitis, colds, yeast infections, headaches, vertigo. Later, while studying health coaching, she discovered that she had a food intolerance. As soon as she eliminated allergens from her diet, all her health issues went away. Could these food intolerances have caused her ovarian failure? It’s hard to be 100% sure, but Sarah is now on a mission to let couples know there is a lot they can do with nutritional therapy to improve their fertility.
How can we balance a healthy lifestyle and living life? Sarah has the answers.
What you’ll learn:
- Why we love Nutribullet.
- The best juicer if you’re a food blogger.
- What to do for a great overnight cleanse.
- The foods Sarah had to get rid of.
- The top allergens and inflammatory foods.
- What’s an IGG test?
- The difference between food allergies and food sensitivity.
- How you can heal your food intolerances.
- Should you drink full fat dairy to help your fertility?
- How much protein you actually need.
- Why to avoid corn for your health and the planet’s.
- What we can do to avoid BPA.
- Why you should never microwave.
- The best filter to remove heavy metals and fluoride.
- The best essential oils for boosting fertility.
Our favorite moments:
@13:43 I want it noooowww
@25:31 I’m a vegan, it’s ok!
@30:25 Embrace the suck!
@31:08 Downing a bottle of maple syrup.
@38:30 Corn in orange juice?
@41:15 Why would they do that to us?
@46:59 The cornerstone of good health.
@49:17 A terrifying story!
This episode is sponsored by:
Global Healing Center – Non-toxic, organic skin care products and detox supplements. Their mission is to bring back good health, positive thinking, happiness, and love! Your body is a self-healing mechanism. Enter the code foodheals for 20% off your order – plus free shipping!
Kangen water filters
Follow the Food Heals Podcast on Twitter
Follow the Food Heals Podcast on Instagram
Like the Food Heals Podcast on Facebook
Subscribe to the Food Heals Podcast on iTunes
Being hailed as “Sex and the City for Food,” The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!
The Food Heals Podcast is hosted by Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy – two self-proclaimed natural chicks who will rock your world and change your beliefs about health! This sexy, savvy duo provides eco-friendly advice on a variety of issues including the healing power of nutrition, living authentically, turning your passion into your career, choosing the best natural health and beauty products, the benefits of a plant-based diet and so much more!