Happy Valentine’s Day, Food Heals Nation! In this episode we’re exploring stories of true love, self love, break ups, bad dates, heartaches, romance, sexuality, meditation, manifestation, and more.
Tune in to hear:
– How Josh Trent called in his true love with a yoga prayer
– Kim Seltzer explains how to dress for romantic success and why a little red lipstick goes a long way
– Stephanie Kwong’s shocking Match.com Nightmare and what it taught her about love
– Danielle Mercurio teaches us a sexy way to meditate with your man
– Erica Mandy and Laura Petersen share their worst dates
– What do do when you’re in a nacracssistic relationship with Whitney Lauritsen and Nicole Dersweh
– And finally what the heck is a jade egg and how does it support our yonis with Suzy Hardy and Elise Carr
Free Manifestation Workshop:
Mark your calendars for Wednesday February 23rd at 5pm PT/8pm ET for a FREE workshop with JJ Flizanes on 3 Reasons Why Talk Therapy is Ineffective and What You Can Do Instead! PLUS how to heal your trauma and manifest your dream life! (The secrets to manifesting will be discussed!) Sign up at www.foodhealsnation.com/therapy.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Organifi takes pride in offering the best tasting superfood products on the market at a price that works out to less than $3 a day. You can experience Organifi’s high quality superfoods without breaking the bank. Go to www.organifi.com/foodheals and use code foodheals for 20% off your order.
Global Healing Center is my happy place! The mission of Global Healing is to guide you on your journey to a healthy, balanced life through cleansing, nutrition, exercise, and a happy mind.
Use coupon code foodheals21 to get 20% off all your supplements at www.GlobalHealing.com