In this episode of Ask Alli, Allison sits down with former Big Law Attorney, Ashley Filingjim, to get her take on censorship versus cancellation, when free speech applies, de-platforming, how to spot a narcissist, and tools for emotional eating.
Tune in to learn:
- The story of how Alli got censored by her own software
- The difference between cancel culture vs. censorship
- How cancel culture is robbing us of the opportunity for more curiosity and deeper conversations
- How de-platforming is the new cancellation
- What is free speech and when does the first amendment actually apply
- How to spot a narcissist
- Our favorite books and social media accounts to identify a narcissist
- The best tools and resources for emotional eating
- How support The Food Heals Podcast and fight censorship
Help The Food Heals Podcast Fight Censorship & Support Creators’ Rights:
“Nutrition Matters.” “Juice Heals.” Words like these have gotten The Food Heals Podcast censored. Help fight censorship and support Allison Melody’s right to talk about nutrition, and reach a wider audience with her mission to help people get healthy.
Support The Food Heals Podcast Here:
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Organifi is a line of organic superfood blends that offers plant based nutrition made with high quality ingredients. Each Organifi blend is science backed to craft the most effective doses with ingredients that are organic and free of fillers and contain less than 3g of sugar per serving. Like Organifi Green juice with essential superfoods and a clinical dose of Ashwaganda. It helps reduce stress and support healthy cortisol levels or Organifi Red juice, a superfood punch that increases energy without the caffeine & only 2 grams of sugar.
Each Organifi blend is easy to use by simply mixing it with water or your favorite beverage while on the go, and they don’t compromise quality for taste. Organifi takes pride in offering the best tasting superfood products on the market at a price that works out to less than $3 a day. You can experience Organifi’s high quality superfoods without breaking the bank. Go to www.organifi.com/foodheals and use code foodheals for 20% off your order.